Thursday, August 18, 2011

Patchwork Kitchen Towels

These towels were plain, microfiber, microweave towels that I have added some "flair" so to speak.

The towels are by Food Network and I thought they were good towels but they have a small issue (towel is not even) so, I'm selling these for $5.99 a piece with FREE SHIPPING! :)

They come with a FREE towel holder to hang them on your stove, refrigerator or door knob cabinet.

Here are the towels on my stove handle.

The black pattern patchwork towel

aqua, brown and tangerine towel

brown, blue/green'brown pattern, and green towel

the shades of green patchwork towel

blue/tan/green paisley patter, blue and green patchwork towel

2 comments:

  1. You can't tell they are uneven until you lay them out flat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to pick some out! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete