Friday, August 26, 2011

Hair bow holders

Do you want something cute to organize your bows??? I can make a personalized hair bow holder for you!

Here's what you do: choose a paper design - for the background or the monogram( first name, a large letter or initials) and tell me if you want your frame to be rectangle or oval; tell me a color out of the paper you would like the frame to be and I will match it as best as I can. Same thing with the ribbon - let me know what color you would like. :)

They are $8.99 with FREE SHIPPING!!  :-))

These below are examples - they were gifts. 

This bow holder has 3 rows to hold bows...at the bottom
of each row, they have a small ribbon bow to make it complete! 

I used a different setting on my camera so that's why some of
it may appear "blurry".


I decorated this one with some fabric yo-yo's and 
added pearls for that special touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment